The UK Metals Expo will be the first time that the entire industry is both represented and brought together fully under one roof.
According to Chris McDonald, Chair UK Metals Council “Anyone with a career in the metals industry will want to attend, any organisations providing goods or services to this industry will want to be represented.”
- Primary manufacture of metals such as aluminiumand steel
- Provision of metals to industrial users through supply chain management
- Processing metals through casting, forging, forming, extrusion, rolling and other methods for use by industrial users
- Fabrication of high integrity structural components, such as steel frames for buildings
- Application of surface coatings to improve performance or appearance
- Recycling metals contained in end-of-life products or in off-cuts and scrap metals arising from the industrial supply chain