The SPEAKER APPLICATION FORM will ask for the following information:
1. Applicant Information
Please provide full contact details to the main point of contact.
2. A title and a short description of your proposed presentation
This needs to stand-alone as well as with the session description, so keep it concise and relevant so delegates can easily understand what this session is about.
3. Tracks and related topic(s)
4 areas of expertise have been defined and will be hosted across 4 dedicated theatres as follow:
1. Skills and Training
Career | Equality, diversity & inclusion | Apprenticeship | Skills | Best practice
2. Net Zero, Resources and Recycling
Strategies | Sustainability | Ethical | Design | Circular Economy | Founding
3. R&D, Technology & Innovation
Engineering | Manufacturing | Process | Productivity | Digital | Case Studies
4. Supply Chain
Integration | Local Sourcing | Traceability | Policy | Logistics | Resilience
4. Intended Audience
Exactly who would benefit from attending this session – you can use job titles or specialist areas of responsibility or roles. Is there any prerequisite knowledge needed for understanding the content of this session?
5. Session Take Away
Exactly what will delegates learn in your session – please list as separate points.
6. Speaker bio and headshot
Please provide information about the speaker. You can provide these information via a web link where this info is hosted or upload this information.
Q: What is the submission deadline?
Please submit your speaker application by the 30 June 2022.
Q: What makes a good submission?
- Be very clear exactly what you are going to talk about, make it appealing.
- Be clear who your talk is aimed at.
- Explain what is compelling about your talk.
- Give clear take-away for attendees, bullets work well for this.
- The best session titles are the ones that clearly and succinctly summarise the talk (on the at a glance schedule this is the only info immediately visible).
Q: What is considered a sponsored session?
We do not accept sales related submissions. If your talk is an advertisement for a new product, technology or service your company is offering, please contact us to find out exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available.
Q: What do I need to provide in my submission?
The Submission Form will ask for the following information:
- Applicant Details.
- Title, short description and format of your proposed presentation.
- Track and related topic(s).
- Intended Audience.
- Session Take Away.
- Speaker details including bio, headshot and company logo.
Q: What are the benefits of speaking?
The benefits of being a speaker include:
- Your name and presentation featured in pre-event promotion and on our website.
- UKME seminar programme is free to attend. This your chance to present and connect to hundreds of experts and practitioners that will attend your session.
- Opportunities for press interviews.
Q: When will I be notified of the status of my submission?
You will receive an automated email confirming that your submission has been received. We will let everyone know whether they have been successful by early September.