UK Metals Expo
11 & 12 September
The NEC Birmingham
The ONLY event that brings the entire metals supply chain together with the engineering, manufacturing & construction sectors.
From primary metal manufacturing to supply chain management, processing metals, metal fabrication, machinery, engineering, surface coatings and recycling.
Exhibitors and Partners include:
- Source a wide range of materials from leading metal stockholders & distributors.
- Learn about the new technology, machinery, tools, training and services.
- Connect with all the market experts under one roof.
Nothing beats meeting face-to-face, seeing solutions first-hand, talking through business opportunities & making connections.
UK Metals Expo is a free to attend annual event that aims to:
- Foster relationships and maximise opportunities across the metals supply chains.
- Advance education, share best practices, and drive innovation in the industry.
- Position the metals industry in the circular economy.
- Showcase top solutions across the supply chain.
4 Topical Seminar Theatres
In addition to hundreds of exhibitors, UK Metals Expo features a conference programme with over 50 sessions across 4 seminar theatres.
The free to attend programme is a very efficient way to review best practices across sectors, identify new industrial and commercial opportunities, source new ideas and connect with more than 100 leading practitioners and experts.
2023 Speakers included:
UK Metals Expo benefits from full endorsement and collaboration from the UK Metals Council, its member trade associations and numerous other industry bodies. Under the leadership of Lord Rupert Redesdale as the conference chair, the event’s impact will be felt year-round through the in-depth discussion and presentation of major initiatives, challenges, and successes in the show floor theatres.
The conference programme includes the opportunity for you to meet with top industry experts, peers and numerous leading suppliers. They will share knowledge, experiences and best practice, and unveil the latest technology available right now.